- In Bangkok, visit serene Wat Po, home of the astonishing giant Reclining Buddha, over 150 feet long
- Visit the buzzing and vividly colorful Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Walk the bridge over the River Kwai & explore the War Museum
- Visit to impressive Ayutthaya Historical Park, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore historical Sukhothai, capital of the first Kingdom of Siam
- Visit the House of Opium & Golden Triangle
- Discover Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand
- Authentic Thai dinner at a Chiang Mai private home
- Visit the neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the magnificent Saigon Opera house in Ho Chi Minh City
- Old City of Hoi An one of the most important trading ports in Southeast Asia in the 15th century
- Tour the Imperial City & 19th century Citadel in Hue
- View the thousands of limestone islands rising out of the sea during the Halong Bay Excursion
- Museum of Ethnology & Water Puppet Show in Hanoi
♦ Flights from the USA may arrive early on DAY 3
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two-three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate; however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. A few early wake-ups, as well as some long days of 10-12 hours, are necessary to cover the territory.